Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

thinking about all the ways i can avoid doing my paper

Posted

You really DON'T wanna know.

Trust me on this.

NO pm's about it either.

:w00t::alien::ohmy:

Posted

Uploading pictures for some condo in Bloomfield Twp at work.

Posted

Calling customers.....Yuck!!!!!

Posted

Listening to Horrorpops and about to work on my mini-skirt and shirt.. Nothing like a bottle of fake blood, spray paint and scissors to make an outfit perfect.. :p

Posted

waiting for the washer to be done so I can put sheets in the dryer and then start another load of wash

Posted

Playing Amateur Surgeon on Adult Swim.....

Soooooo Addicted.....

:yes

Posted

Enjoying the awesome weather,played hookie from work,thanx to those personal days.

Posted

watching my cat trying to get in my closet

Posted

Listening to music on the iPhone .... wishing the kids didn't steal all my Twinkie's.

Posted (edited)

Surfing the net to figure out what kayak paddle and spray skirt to get.

Edited by Bernadette
Posted

Typing this and talking to my friend Jean on the cell... Oooh multi-tasking! :p

Posted

thinking about all the ways i can avoid doing my paper

I could give you a few excuses! :wink

Pondering!

Posted

I could give you a few excuses! :wink

Pondering!

oh yeah! I could be up for that excuse :0

Posted

Trying to write a 'Reggae Smash Hit'! :jamin

Posted

going to attempt sleep, again.

Posted

Trying to distract myself with WoW and loud music.

Posted

dealing with cranky children... this routine *must* change.

Posted

Dipping my toes into learning Dreamweaver CS3

Posted

Nothing fun. *pouts*

Posted

working on stuff

Posted

calming myself down and making myself not down the bottle of vodka in the freezer. lol

Posted

calming myself down and making myself not down the bottle of vodka in the freezer. lol

Hey mind passing that bottle my way...

Gawd I am typing this and being annoyed by an old friend who thinks I hate them.. And I think I am starting to hate them.. Grrrrrrr :rant:

Posted

Being Lazy and eating bananas w/ strawberry cool whip.....

I'm getting over the plague today.....

:cat:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.