Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Nothing at the moment

Posted

Job hunting.

Posted

I'm listening to Pandora, trying to clear my head from yesterday and this morning.

Posted

Eating yogurt w/ granola.....Yummy!!!!!

=)

Posted

Explaining over and over and over again.

Posted

Getting ready to go thrift store shopping.

Posted

Wishing I was going thrift store shopping. Soon, veddy soon.

Posted

actually i'm taking my mom to some of the stores on Gratiot ... still looking for more Armani myself :)

Posted

Getting ready to head out.

Posted

Chatting with Rev.Reverence on the phone..... =P

Posted

Not launching missiles

Posted (edited)

Fighting with the dealership that says there is nothing wrong with my wheel.

YEAH RIGHT! So out of nowhere it starting to roar and pull and is completely uncontrollable on the freeway is COMPLETELY normal. I'm not car-stupid. The wheel hub and bearing IS bad.

They agreed to recheck after I called the other dealership that had my other car (the 2006) in with the same exact issue and they had to replace the wheel hub and bearing, and had them call that dealership.

... Waiting on a call back any minute.

GRRRRRRR.

They just called and say it's my tires. I need new tires. I JUST had those tires checked!!! And TIRES would not cause the car to not do this out of the blue. .... That's ... expensive too ... Another set of Toyo Proxes ...

OMG .... I have to go get my car now.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Making food for tonight's mod party. Yummy good stuff. And finishing a project that's due today.

Posted

downloading files....listening to Android Lust....wasting time basically

Posted

Getting ready to start dinner.

Crying over my tires that won't be in until Saturday afternoon.

Posted

Not much of anything, hanging out with my oldest daughter

Posted

Wishing I was going thrift store shopping. Soon, veddy soon.

I wish I could send you to do it for me. I hate it, but since I'm going to California in 5 days and I've gained 15 lbs this winter I don't really have a choice. None of my shorts fit me, right now.

I hate any type of shopping right now, it makes me feel like a big fat whale.

*Note: I'm not fishing for compliments. I know I'm not a big fat whale, it's just hard not to feel like one when your clothes don't fit right anymore.*

Posted

I wish I could send you to do it for me. I hate it, but since I'm going to California in 5 days and I've gained 15 lbs this winter I don't really have a choice. None of my shorts fit me, right now.

I know I'm not a big fat whale, it's just hard not to feel like one when your clothes don't fit right anymore.*

I know the feeling well. And have fun in Cali!

Posted

turning off the computer for the rest of the night. yeah right. At least for a while. Time to read.

Also making cigarettes.

Posted

Havin' A clovey smoke..... :smoke:

Posted

Plotting how I'll set the world on fire and in the afterglow I will feel warmth..

Posted

watching something stupid on tv

Posted

Watching Mrs. Robinson, the original MILF.

Posted

trying to make my head stop from wanting to go 'splody.

Posted

unwinding

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.