Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Patiently waiting for a piece of eclair cake I made yesterday.

Posted

Patiently waiting for a piece of eclair cake I made yesterday.

Yes, please :drool

Posted

Waiting for Paul to get home...

...with ice cream cake.

:)

Posted

Waiting for my Hubby to finish tracing my soon to be tattoo

Posted

Trying to talk myself out of eating some Oreo's with a glass of milk. I think I'm going to lose the battle though, and myself will be grabbing a handful of O's in just a moment!

Posted

Wondering why I feel so funked

Posted

Gotta go cut and dye someones fried hair and apply for a job......so I am getting ready........sort of.

Posted

Listening to someone next to me swear a lot

Posted

Watching Battle Star Gallactica...Drinking Coffee...oh YeAh...

Posted

Watching Battle Star Gallactica...Drinking Coffee...oh YeAh...

I love LOVE battlestar Galactica

Posted

losing my patience.

Posted

wondering why I get myself into the same situations over and over again and don't learn.

Posted

and now I'm going to bed before I do anything else that is so stupid I'll kick myself.

Posted

playing a game and trying to compose an email

Posted

Wondering what will happen

Posted

Waiting for my little girl to get up so we can go to the park and throw rocks into the river.

Posted

listening to my drunk sister snore, whilst i sit here, drunk myself, typing away at the computer

Posted

Waking up, with sore buttocks.

Posted

Waking up, with sore buttocks.

:shock:

Posted (edited)

:shock:

Too much exercise/walking yesterday. Get your mind out of the gutter. Oh wait. That'll never happen. :rofl:

Edited by Msterbeau
Posted (edited)

I am perfectly content to have my mind in the gutter at all times, it's just so much more fun that way

I have to add:

What kind of exercise? I could think of a bunch of ways you could tier your muscles doing my favorite kind of exercise :p

Edited by Ice Queen
Posted

I am perfectly content to have my mind in the gutter at all times, it's just so much more fun that way

No arguments from here. :whistle:

Posted

thinking naughty, as usual.

Time to stop pittering the day a way and get some stuff done. Damn responsibilities!

Posted

Scheduling and planning for a photography event later this month. Eating lunch.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.