Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thinking....

Posted

Watching the puppies play ...

Having the ouchies, which isn't unusual as of recently ...

Trying to get my mind in gear for a test.

And trying to figure out a way to get the baby puppy watched while I make my Mom happy and go to Birch Run or Great Lakes Crossing with her ....

... I don't think that last one is going to work.

Posted

Dyeing my hair. Yahoo.

Posted

writing a paper

Posted

Trying not to worry about stupid shit.

Posted

Missing someone!

Posted

Making coffee, reading emails.

Posted

Making phone calls, then cleaning the house up.

Posted

slapping my new amd box together

Posted

getting ready to go job searching.. online.. woohoo!!! *sighs*

Posted

Recovering.

Posted

slightly stalking... or being stalked... whichever.... :secret:

Posted

Wondering how stalking can be slight.

Posted

Wondering how stalking can be slight.

if you knew the degrees of stalking, then you'd know how to slightly stalk someone...

Posted

Waiting for stalking lessons. :whistle:

Posted

handing out pamphlets on a seminar about stalking..

Posted

Learning stalking from the master.

Posted

Damn stalkers, everywhere these days.. :p

Hmmm I am presently plotting the destruction of humankind and/or pouting about how there is a Koffin Kats concert in Ypsilanti saturday that I am so going to miss out on... Cries* I need a car!

Posted

Damn stalkers, everywhere these days.. :p

Hmmm I am presently plotting the destruction of humankind and/or pouting about how there is a Koffin Kats concert in Ypsilanti saturday that I am so going to miss out on... Cries* I need a car!

Agreeing with Marmee about needing a car.

Posted (edited)

I put a piece of baloni on top of smudges head he looks so funny.....he just sat there for the longest time looking strange then he finally shook his head and ate it.

Toke. :bravo:wave:stuart:

Edited by Homicidalheathen
Posted

smoking a cigarette

Posted

Trying to enjoy the fact that I don't have to work tomorrow and there for can be my usual night owl self.. Oh yeah and also re-evaluating my finances and bills and how much I really can afford to spend on a car.

Oh yeah and heh, still pouting over that Koffin Kats concert I'm going to miss... Cries*

Posted

bout ready to throw this damn pc out the window!! work damn it!! aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!

Posted

bout ready to throw this damn pc out the window!! work damn it!! aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!

laughing because I know his pain

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.