Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking into the magic crystal ball.

Posted

Taking Motrin and cleaning while the house is empty and no one can get in my way!!!!

Posted

working. WOO.

Enjoying the sunshine!!!

Posted

Drinking coffee, smoking and preparing to shower and drive my best friend to school so he can edumacate some kiddies.

Posted

Working....Blagh!!!!! :confused:

Posted

Preparing for the onslaught. Or not.

Posted

relaxing after a day at work.

Posted

Laughing.

Posted

Procrastinating homework ... waiting on IHOP ... and thinking about making Eclair Cake. *yum*

Posted

leaving work right now!! yay!! *does happy dance* :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime:

Posted

Pondering on what to do with dinner.

warming up from standing outside talking to the neighbors for a little bit while I was in a t-shirt, PT pants, and sandals.

Posted

Plotting how to use a screw and a pair of pliars to open a bottle of wine.. Damn how ever does one miss place 3, yeah 3 corkscrews... lol

Posted

listening to pandora.com, trying to relax

Posted

Watching Battle Star Galactica.

Posted

setting up the machine for another job

Posted

Lunch!!!

Posted

Slacking off @ work :ball:

Posted

Drinking coffee and procrastinating

Posted

wondering why the hell i agreed to go into work for 2 hrs.!!

Posted (edited)

Sitting in my classroom waiting for my teacher to show up. (*edit* She's already 20 minutes late)

Edited by Jadis
Posted

cooking chicken

Posted

kicking myself for saying i'll go into work for 2hrs... i could watching Sweeny Todd.... *deep sighs*

Posted

waiting for the dryer to be done

Posted

Waiting to see what Odims and I are going to do tonight.

Posted

Eating pizza and catching up on two days worth of internetz

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.