Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Fixing to get up to charge my phone and then finish working on an art project.

Posted

Hehe...Shake and Carl crack me up...I used to like metalocalypse but now I'm all about the aqua teen hunger force

I miss SeaLab!! I don't know it looks like they took it off

OMG SeaLab! Haven't seen that in a loooooong time. Wonder if you can rent that. Or maybe it's on YouTube or Comedy Central.

Posted

staring at a spreadsheet and starting to go cross-eyed.

Posted

as of right now annoying Zippo,(AKA Dondi),LMAO!!!

Posted

debating another tylenol for my major neck pain

Posted (edited)
Trying to get the_dark1 to give me a lock of his hair. Edited by Michiko_Dreads
Posted

Trying to get things in order to get out of town this weekend.

Pondering how I can make my family not still see me as a seven year old.

Posted

kicking rocks.

Posted

Enjoying some time to myself with no interference. :coffee:

Posted

Fighting with my daughter to loan my other daughter dress clothes .... because the oldest one has stole them all.

Posted

Ironing all my cloths and hanging them up. Cooking a Ham, Bacon, Sausage and cheese Omelet with a side of hash browns, toast and jelly.

Posted

Shopping the Apple Store for a MacBook Pro. Yay educational discounts!

(I'm upgrading my machine for school and Phee is getting this one for music. Won't be for a few weeks yet but I need to figure out which one I want.)

Posted
:book: Reading Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology :geek:
Posted

Waiting to drink some beer

Posted

Making dinner.....

Also, waiting to do Me hairs.....I'm goin' rainbow!!!!! :animier:

Posted

Making dinner.....

Also, waiting to do Me hairs.....I'm goin' rainbow!!!!! :animier:

I know I shouldn't say this but I will anyway. Will this add a new meaning to the phrase "taste the rainbow"?

Posted (edited)

I know I shouldn't say this but I will anyway. Will this add a new meaning to the phrase "taste the rainbow"?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well.....I spose it would.....But, no it's not those hairs

Edited by Oh_My_Goth
Posted

Sitting here bored and writing smartass replys that are meant in fun.

Posted

bleachin mah hair!

Posted

Reading the People You'll See in Hell site, and getting Freaked Out.

I'm so grateful not to be a complete fucking douchebag today.

And grateful not to know any either!

People scare me!

:sofa:

Posted

Drinking a very large glass of beer.

Posted

crossword

Posted

Just got back from having lunch with my grandparents; about to go take a nap.

Yes, those two thoughts are closely related.

Posted

Watching Family Guy and not much of anything else

Posted

Preparing to kick some ass, uh, I mean dance. :starwars:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 228 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.