Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am about to dye Me hairs in a rainbow!!!!! :animier:

I will post some pics to show it off in a few days.....

Posted

Dyeing her hair...hehehe

Posted (edited)

Taste the rainbow Rev. HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha

Edited by Draco1958
Posted

Getting ready to head to the coffeehouse then FT's bar,its a Beer Weekend!

Posted

talking on the phone

Posted

absolutely nothing

Posted

posting my 2000th post

lol........only took almost 5 years.

Posted

listening to sad songs.. drinking wine... *sniffles*

Posted

About to start my homework because I procrastinate too much and now my assignment is overdue.

Posted

listening to sad songs.. drinking wine... *sniffles*

:grouphug

Posted

Babysitting my ex's cat. :cat:

Posted

Starting off the weekend with a very large mug of beer at FTs Bar

Posted

Thinking about the things that were said tonight.

Posted
MAKING RAVER GEAR FOR TECHENOFEST/DEMF
Guest GodfallenPromos
Posted

trying to figure out how "The Who" is considered industrial music....

Posted

Mowing the lawn

Guest GodfallenPromos
Posted

Mowing the lawn

Doing promo work...and wondering HOW DM is mowing the lawn and typing at the same time.....

Posted

Doing promo work...and wondering HOW DM is mowing the lawn and typing at the same time.....

Its another skilled trade that I have achieved,LOL!!!

Posted

Trying to figure out a way out of this wet paper bag I find myself in..... Bah

Guest GodfallenPromos
Posted

pretending

Posted

Listening to the radio,yippy

Posted

About to do lunch.....Yummy!!!!!

Posted

Trying to set a propane tank on fire,(I wish)

Posted

trying to plan a vacation in less then a week and a half. I'm still not 100% with the destination either.

Posted

I'm gonna' go watch cartoons in a second; though I am listening to Neil Diamond, at the moment.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 171 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.