Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

About to construct a log cabin.

Posted

Ima watchin Outlaw Star!

Posted

Cooking potatoes to make potato salad for tomorrow.

Posted

Trying to wake up and shake this sinus headache before I have to go work all day at the store.

Posted

watching desperate housewives, contemplating sleep, trying to figure out how to work a second job

Posted

Preparing to go sleepies for I start my new job tomorrow.

Hope I don't suck ass at it!

Posted

Getting prepared for finals this week. Job searching......

Posted

Listening to Patera and drinking coffee

Posted

Watching the clock.....It is almost 5!!!!! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny::biggrin::laugh::peanutbutterjellytime::guitar::thumbsup::thumbup::animier::stuart::band:jamin

Posted

Trying to convince myself to get ready cause I have to head up to the hospital and do the whole visit thing!

Posted

Fixxing a FUBAR tattoo to look not horrible anymore...

Posted

Trying not to be discouraged by these stupid class's.

Posted

Just finished installing the newest FireFox3.0 browser,damn it works alot better

Posted

Wishing that my mother f***ing migrane would go away! I've had it 2 days straight now. Oh well, I'm not letting it ruin my day.

Posted

Getting ready to goto an open-mic night...gonna'

tell 'em

some

poem.....s

Posted

paying bills online and thinking I should pick up overtime more often

Posted

Looking at erotic art.

Posted

Having a smoke and relaxing with Me thoughts.....

Posted

debating... do laundry or just vegg with TV?

Posted

Cooking a marmalade glazed pork roast

Syncing my phone

Wondering why ABC Warehouse is calling me about my 2-yr old washing machine

Trying to figure out which bills can go unpaid this week

Wondering why I get these nasty little cracks at the bases of my toes

Posted

Cooking a marmalade glazed pork roast

Wondering why I have not found a Lady like her.....

Posted

Point click

Posted

Reading all about tone in business writing everywhere other than my textbook before I do my written assignment.

Thinking about if there's anything quick enough to do for dinner since I am literally busy all day when I walk out this door in a few minutes.

Thinking about taking my dogs out first.

Thinking about lunch because I've wasted a lot of time looking up stuff for my homework.

Posted

Pretending I don't exist..

Guest GodfallenPromos
Posted

thinking of how much fun it would be to merge the "one word" thread with my "a-list" thread....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 171 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.