Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just faxed some paperwork to the insurance company .... Yay for having a dedicated fax line.

Posted

Watching my email like a hawk...

Posted

Wondering why I came home to a fax from Mazda .... I haven't talked to them since December just after the tree thing.

Could it be a GOOD sign?

Posted

as usual,nothing.

Posted

Cleaning out the jeep soon.

Packing for drill, and we are leaving tonight to beat the snow.

Posted

Wishing MS was here right now so I could give him a big hug!

Posted

About to start studying for my test tomorrow, and go finish up my homework.

Posted

Wishing MS was here right now so I could give him a big hug!

:grouphug E-hug.

Posted

Doing laundry, beef stew going on the stove, cleaning the bathroom, etc. Just a day filled with one fun-filled moment after another....

Posted

Just finished installing DoD certificates and a CAC reader on the Home computer.

Posted

Just finished installing DoD certificates and a CAC reader on the Home computer.

Hehehehe, CAC....

My CAC werks good.

Posted

Vacuuming the new rugs -- again .... but better than sweeping the tile and wood floors a kabillion times.

Organizing stuff.

And getting ready to finish a test in my finance class for school.

Posted

Makin' dinner. Anyone want some?

Posted

Just finished installing DoD certificates and a CAC reader on the Home computer.

Yeah, have that on my home pc, too. Don't really use it at home, but obviously they are required at work. Stupid smartcard keyboards are always shitting out at work. Hope you have an external reader. They seem to be more reliable.

I just finished loading the dinner dishes into the dishwasher and grabbed my daughter's coat out of the dryer. Only a little more to do and I get to go to bed!

Posted

Making coffee, checking email, replying to emails... typical morning stuff.

Posted

Waking up, trying to motivate for work

Posted

Well since I have some time on my hands because I'm an idiot and left my keys in Candy's truck I'm now doing an army online class on interpersonal communication.

Posted

Going to work.

Wondering if I want some lunch or not.... I think I can just grab a water and/or a coffee.

Posted

Freezing my nipples off! It's still so freaking cold! That and trying to plot out my weekend. oh, and wishing I could get drunk tonight. Damn responsibility!

Posted

Planning my escape route out of the hell hole.

Posted

About to spend the rest of my evening and possibly some

of the morning playing wow.

Posted

sippin some wine

Posted

Sulking...

Posted

Sitting here on teh couch, pondering if I should hem up the Chef pants that where given to me today.

Watching Odims eat his own hand, he said it itched....

Still fumbling with my new addtion to myself.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.