Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just finished cleaning up the kitchen from the dinner dishes (tonight was chicken marsala, green beans, baked potato and salad). Now I can finally sit and chill for a little while.

Posted

eating dinner that odims made.

Posted

Just finished cleaning up the kitchen from the dinner dishes (tonight was chicken marsala, green beans, baked potato and salad). Now I can finally sit and chill for a little while.

wow.

fantasizing about chicken marsala, green beans, baked potato and salad. Holy Moly but that sounds awesome. will there be french bread with butter too?

Posted

straigt up bored out of my mind

Posted

Making stop animation videos. . .

Posted

I'll give you a hint, I do it every morning, Mon-Thurs.....

Give up?

Getting ready for school!

and finding my pants for work. I go to work strait after school....*gags*

Posted

Waiting for coffee to cook

Posted

I'll give you a hint, I do it every morning, Mon-Thurs.....

Give up?

Getting ready for school!

and finding my pants for work. I go to work strait after school....*gags*

Dude you have a problem finding your pants like i have a problem finding my keys.

Posted

Enjoying my lunchtime

Posted

Adding people on myspace.

Posted

Making a list of all the stuff I'll be needing to make jello shots this weekend. I have 7 or 8 different recipes that I'm looking forward to doing!!!

Posted

Dragging my chilly feetz.

Posted

I just had to clean up almost an entire bottle of glue and sticky alphabet pasta from all over my kitchen table ....

Posted

waiting for an answer to my financial woes...pray to whomever it is that you pray to for good news!

Posted

sitting here, tired, sore and stinky from a hard day at work.

Posted

Getting ready to go to class. This sucks, a three hour class and I have a cold and can't breathe good.

Posted

Doing some serious thinking

Posted

paying bills online, checking loan rates, messaging my friend, and getting ready to use my massager on my achy back before turning in for the night

Posted

Desiring an achy back massager. :-/

Posted

Desiring an achy back massager. :-/

It's called strong hands and body oil, maybe even flavored. Oh, I see, weak hands, are they small too? :rofl:

Posted

about to go get a haircut

Posted

About to take care of somethings around the house, and go get a news paper.

Like I can go work out today. I think I am just going to put the iPod on, and go take a good fast walk. Any takers? We can have tea later on!!!!

Posted (edited)

I'm on the phone.

Seems like all I do lately is cough, wheeze and be on the phone.

Edited by Rayne
spelling
Posted

mopping up my bloody nose

Posted

Organizing

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.