Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Coughing up a lung with a sore throat.

I sent Phee to the store for more chicken soup and more Motrin.

Trying to keep my youngest daughter's 104 fever down.

(Ex took her to Urgent Care today and they gave her amoxicillian)

Trying to get my boys to go to bed (which usually is NOT this difficult).

I totally redid my bathroom last week and it looks great.

Writing the list of things to complete in the next two days.

Getting ready to go wake up Ashley for her next dose of Motrin and setting my alarm for 4 hours from then.

Debating on doing homework or reading.

Posted

Baking brownies and doing laundry.

Posted (edited)

Trying to calm down about the fact that my mom is seeing her asshole ex-boyfriend again. The psycho, abusive one.

I'm not a violent person, and I've never been in a fight in my life, but if he I and were in the same room right now I would so, totally, beat the crap out of him. Hey, now that I'm big enough to fight back I owe him a few punches.

Edited by TygerLili
Posted

Finished some homework, preping for Tuesday's test.

Posted

watchin the race

Posted

Enjoying time to myself

Posted

Trying to calm down about the fact that my mom is seeing her asshole ex-boyfriend again. The psycho, abusive one.

I'm not a violent person, and I've never been in a fight in my life, but if he I and were in the same room right now I would so, totally, beat the crap out of him. Hey, now that I'm big enough to fight back I owe him a few punches.

That would be PPV worthy.

Posted

I just finished posting mass fotos from bowling.

Just sitting on the couch with Odims, and watching TV and doing some studying....somewhere....

Posted

Trying to keep the daughter's fever down ... again. It broke last night, but came back horribly tonight.

Posted

Wishing I were back in AZ cause I am sick of freezing.

It was cold last night........my toes have been cold to the touch for the past 4 days.

procrastinating other than that......

Posted

i sneezed

Posted

Inputting invoices. WOO. And listening to Pandora Radio.

Posted

Playing Xenosaga. Beefing my characters up.

Posted

wondering what someone is up to waiting for something

Posted

Watching the Lunar Eclipse

Posted

Looking at the moon. *lunar eclipse*

Posted

Barking at the moon. Owwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Posted

laying in bed, but not much longer. i hears the stirring of childrenz

Posted

Sending out more resumes and looking into school.

Posted

Werk... bleh. Listening to Pandora Radio and entering payments received. Fun times.... not so much.

Posted

Waiting for data from the lab for a report...oh, that means I'm at work. Listening to sports talk radio. Yayyyy :welcome:

Posted

Wondering why my son is obsessed with cutting things ... like his brother's brand new socks.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.