Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

listening to my sister and her bf talking about which sickness they would rather have...

Posted

Looking for some numbers so I can start making phone calls.

Posted

invoices and payments received... whoo hoooooo

Posted

Enjoying my lunchtime

Posted

Trying to figure out what to do today.

Posted

About to finish my homework.

About to get out of my scrubs for the day.

Sometime to day, I need to find all the parts to Odims and mine Class A's for when I get the phone call.

Posted

About to clean the bathroom.

Staying with two guys it can get kinda ewwy.

Posted

Procrastinating. What I should be doing is cleaning my apartment.

Posted

Relaxing after a long day at work,gotta love the "Your on 10 hours a day now" surprisesneed the cash anyway,no complaints,LOL!!

Posted

Wishing I was someplace else

Posted

Losing faith and ambition

Posted

About to start packing for WI.

Hopefully we have everything.

Posted

pondering the meaning of the term 'comes pre-fucked'...

Posted

Not a DAMN thing.

Posted

getting ready to go to sleep :sleep:

Posted

trying to warm up - just finished shoveling snow...a very good workout!

Posted

Getting ready to head to the grocery store for fill ins... coffee filters, bok choy, juice, sugar, etc.

Posted

I would be drinking heavily right now, but I have to get up early to work (and I can't really work hungover), damn it! Oh well, maybe one will be OK

Posted

thinking about some things that I really need to fix within and thinking about a person or 2 that I prolly shouldnt be thinking about :whistle:

Posted

Chatting with a special someone on yahoo.......!

Posted

About to create my very own WoW character for the very first time!

Posted

dragging my feet

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.