Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Downloading a shitload of songs off the internet off of someone else's internet i'm feeding off of through my built in wireless feature!

I've gotten 400 downloaded so far and going on and on...

...I'll never forget to pack my bloody CD's again!!!!

Posted

Eating a homemade Egg Salad Sammich.

And I am so happy that I finished my HW, I think I will celbrate with folding laundry!!!

Posted

Surfing the web, watching TV

Posted

Listening to internet radio lol

Posted

About to go do stuff around the house.

Posted

At work.... 30 minutes left ... first day of new job = success.

:thumbsup:

Posted

Listening to 2 coworkers complain about another that's already left for the day.

Argh, office gossip...

Posted

Getting the grocery list together.

Wondering what time is a good time for wine time. *I want to celbrate my success at school*

Going to fold some laundry soon...... when I get to it.

Posted

Making plans for the interview I have later this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance :happydance :happydance

:cat: :cat: :cat:

Posted

increasing the pain in my brain from trying to teach a rock to swim.

Posted

increasing the pain in my brain from trying to teach a rock to swim.

Yay! Stooooooooooooooooopidness!

Posted

trying to herd cats once more

Posted

Getting ready to make food and then work on a sketch for my art class.

Posted

Taking a smoke break.

Posted

Getting everything packed up for moving,oh what fun,moving sucks,no matter what

Posted

Talking to my cousin on the phone and being bored.

Posted

Taking a break from my Sudoku puzzle.

Posted (edited)

Trying to entertain myself along with

trying not to lose hope.

Edited by ManicQueen
Posted

Getting ready to head out to work,and get another day over with.

Posted

Fixing my computer

Posted

Deciding on the next couse of action.

Posted

waiting... i am a patient girl, i wait i wait i wait

Posted

About to go to Walgreens to get some cough syrup or something like that.

Posted

about to go to the doctor... first I have to grad a bottle of water out of the fridge....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.