Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Watching Fifth Element with Odims on the couch.

Posted

getting ready for work

Posted

Sitting in class (it's in a computer lab and I r bad and sneaking on the computerz).

Posted

Mellowing out from the day.

*consisting of sitting on the couch, all my yummy candles lite, watching Discovery Channel*

Just put the Munchkins to bed, and now its time for Odims and I to eat some dinner, and chill.

Wow...uhmm you have Munchkins? :shock: Somehow, I seemed to miss them at your guys' party.

Posted

Doing mine and Pharoh's laundry.

Posted

being bored. Going to be a long day

Posted

Defragging from my morning.

About to get out of these scrubs, and into my jeans and a hoodie for the day.

Then go get some phone numbers I need to call. *not too happy about it*

Then get my bookbag outta the jeep, and keep on keeping on with this week's subject for the test.

Posted

Well since I can't get anything done until someone else does his part.....not fucking much.

Posted

cheering on the inside! the trainee is not coming in tonight.

He has called in 3 times in the 2.5 weeks he's worked here... not that good. For him that is!

Posted

Sneezing and getting snot everywhere! :cry

Posted

Sneezing and getting snot everywhere! :cry

:sofa:

Posted

Laundry.

Posted

posting and drinking!! :peanutbutterjellytime:

Posted

Just finished eating some dinner, now drinking my wine and watching Dirty Jobs.

Posted

going to go take a shower, then I think I will go get a beer otta da fridge :thumbsup:

Posted

sending dirty messages

Posted

20 zillion things.

Posted

Eating and deciding on how tomarrow should go at work.

Posted

Updating stuff, uploading cds.

Posted

losing my mind

Posted

Trying to finish my paper for class *sigh*

Posted

Watching the news.

Posted

Trying to muster up some motivation to get some things accomplished on my day off, but I really don't WANT to do anything.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.