Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Working and trying to throw off this cold before it gets started.

Posted

Having one of our typical conversations. (thing 2)

N-Mom I smell rotten peaches......

Me-Its NOT MY ASS!!!

N-But mom, I smell rotten.....

Me- I SWEAR its not my ass!

N-then maybe its Crystals ass?

Me-maybe......

N-what do we do about it?

(crystals ass leaks a bit once in a great while)

Me-try shaving her and putting on a diaper?

N-no, she is too wild and we would get cut....

Me-then you see why I just put up with her stinky ass.

Posted

Just got back from my first day of school.

Wondering why I can't get ahold of Odims.

Posted

trying to get somthing to eat

Posted

OMFG! MODERN MARVELS IS ON AT 7PM!!!!!

However, so is Scrubs.....

Posted

Craving foods i'm not suppost to be eating right now.

Posted

Craving foods i'm not suppost to be eating right now.

Lemme guess, our love child is kicking again?

Posted

trying to make myself go to bed but finding it hard to leave the forum

Posted

Watching the TV and going posting crazy on here. i just joined yesterdaya nd already have over 70posts..

WHAT IS WRONG WIT ME!!!

Lol.

ANy way I'm out everyone.

g'night

Posted

Wondering when certain issue's of drama will

be cut from "our" life.

Posted

Looking for real estate in Clawson online.

Posted

Waking up trying to figure out whats going on for today

Posted

Talking to my doctor's office.

Posted

BORED, and I have a cold again... Work sucks.

Posted

Flirting, web slinging, blogging, chatting, and posting completely ridiculous pictures of naked M&M candies with dreadlocks...

Posted

BORED, and I have a cold again... Work sucks.

Wow, Nienna, My work sucks too... it's like we work at the same place!!!

Here comes my wishes for a better you.

:sorcerer: :sorcerer:

Cix

Posted

On the phone with the doctor's office -- again

Posted

Listening to music, browsing the internet

Posted

working, fixing problems what the new guy made while using my login. I can't wait till IT gives him his own

Posted

About to go do massive amounts of laundry.

And I am wondering where the bills are that I put on the fridge......

Posted

just finished cleaning the kitchen ... about to get ready for work.

Posted

Whole lot of nothing

Posted

trying to tear myself away from here so I can go to sleep

Posted

Trying not to puke

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.