Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Burping loudly after dinner....

Posted

Letting my 11 year old daughter do a "make over" on me. I'm sure I'll look like the Bride of Frankenstein as usual when she is done!

Posted

Letting my 11 year old daughter do a "make over" on me. I'm sure I'll look like the Bride of Frankenstein as usual when she is done!

Bwaahahahahhaaa!!

The girls and I are pigging out. Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, chocolate moose track ice cream and sliced bananas...

Posted

Surprisingly, she didn't make me look like a monster this time. Whew! Though she caked it on pretty good so it must come off soon!

Getting ready to have more Godiva coffee and have a piece of chocolate mouse pie!

Posted

Surprisingly, she didn't make me look like a monster this time. Whew! Though she caked it on pretty good so it must come off soon!

Getting ready to have more Godiva coffee and have a piece of chocolate mouse pie!

A dozen 3 year olds with makeup couldn't hide your beauty.... :-)

Posted

Makin' dinner.....

Posted

Watching one of the bowl games.

Posted

Playing a board game with my daughter and mom.....

Posted

Playing a board game with my daughter and mom.....

Are you bored yet? :rofl:

Posted

wallowing in my self loathing....

wishing i had a job, and a ride, so that I could have gone somewhere, or at least been able to pick someone up...

yeah... sorry...

best fucking new year ever....

oh yeah...

*rolls eyes*

yeah....

Posted

That it is. Sit at home and watch tv. Yippppppppyyyyyy

Posted

Listening to someong puke.EEEUUUWWW!!!

Posted

Letting that white castle I ate last night get saturday's city bites out of my digestive track.. FINALLY..

Posted

Sitting here trying to get rid of this hangover and trying to figure out why Im on DGN and not lying down. Oh I know, Im addicted to DGN!!! It's my second family. I love you guys!

Posted

Watching the U of M vs. Florida capital one football game.

Posted

No hangover. No problems. Rah for 2008.

Posted

As of right now, in year 2008, I resolve to take a freaking nap!

Posted

Watching the Rose Bowl. Saw Michigan kick Florida's ass earlier.

Posted

Sitting here listening to my toilet run. Doesnt that sound exciting?

Posted

Kicking myself. I have to wake up for work in 3 hours. Should probably go to bed first.

Posted

Watching a show on rollercoasters, or something like that.

Posted

Thinking about a 2 hour lunch break today.

Posted

searching for new tatoo ideas

Posted

Less then I could be.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 595 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.