Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wondering what I want to eat for lunch.

About to get outta these scrubs.

Posted

Wondering what I want to eat for lunch.

About to get outta these scrubs.

lunch sounds good, think I'll do that too!

Posted

lunch sounds good, think I'll do that too!

Oh, are you taking me out?

Posted

Oh, are you taking me out?

Sure, A virtual lunch date!

Posted

checking email for returnds number on an order. hmm. methinks thier gonna get a phonecall from me tomorow.

Posted

Sitting here, wondering, and alittle worried about stuff.

Posted

Listening to my daughter whine because I won't let her touch my laptop.

Posted

working, training my boss, (still)

Posted

Sitting here listening to my friend packing cigarettes.

Posted

Just finished updating my resume on MTB.

Finished up printing up stuff for Everest.

Wondering why I don't have a check in the bank right now.

About to post an application on line for a job that pays 45 G a year.

Posted

Printing my passport application so Phee and I can go somewhere warm .... :wub:

Posted

Sitting stranded at work in troy... no one can help me... no one can save me.

My car broke down, I got dropped off her at 5am monday morning... I haven't seen my bed, or a shower in over 36 hours... I know, most of you think this is hot, but it's not. It sucks... I wish there was -someone-... ANYONE who could help me out...

CixWicked...

Posted (edited)

On vacation in my own damn basement :happydance

Edited by Chernobyl
Posted

About to now go fold some laundry. YAY! ACU'S! *so easy to fold, take out of dryer, and throw onto floor, and POOF! Combat ready!*

And then make some turkey meatballs.

Posted

Like I still have much to do at work, but it's late and I need to go home and let my dog out.

Posted

Sitting here wondering why Im not in bed.

Posted

Sitting here wondering why Im not in bed.

doing the same

Posted

I probably should have gone to bed earlier, but SO glad I went out and met up with friends for some brews.

Posted

Fending off a crazy teen. She just changed nationalities twice, and squeeked loud squeeky toys in my ear. Help!

Posted

Getting ready to take my daughter to her appointment.

Posted (edited)

About to go work out. *edit* Just finished working out */edit*

Then go do my homework, and study for tuesday's test.

Edited by CandyQuackenbush
Because I just kicked my own ass for a half hour!
Posted

Checking my forums.

Posted

eating a taco and figuring out what bills to pay, i hate bills! :rant:

Posted

Trying to get unwound after my floor hockey game I just returned home from.

Posted

Reading the news paper.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.