Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

51X3HTHW5AL._AA240_.jpg

Doing the Study Guide of Ch.8 in the book posted above.

Posted

Listening to muzik

Posted

Checking out the DIA website so I can make plans to go sometime before spring. Oh, and getting dizzy. I just moved my head way too fast and got dizzy and nauseated. Damn meds, or..did I remember to eat today? Ya, I did, damn migraine meds!

Posted

Checking out the DIA website so I can make plans to go sometime before spring. Oh, and getting dizzy. I just moved my head way too fast and got dizzy and nauseated. Damn meds, or..did I remember to eat today? Ya, I did, damn migraine meds!

askin the ice queen do the meds work for her?

Posted

askin the ice queen do the meds work for her?

Right now, I am just doing the Ibuprofen and Imatrex. They help decrease the pain to a tolerable level, but it is still there. And the side effects are getting to me. At first, I wasn't having side effects. Some weeks I am taking the max dose every day for a few days, and it is still there, duller, but there. It gets very annoying. Sometime they last for 2 weeks, sometimes a day. I have refused to take the Topamax so far that my regular Dr. prescribed until after the neurologist looks at my MRI and I hear what he has to say. It looks like I may have had a TIA from what the radiologist says, YAY! I am a nurse, and very leary of taking medications, and only do so if I absolutely have to ( I am the worst patient). They seem to be getting really bad again, and I am having them more than I am not. Very glad to be finally getting into the doc, it was like a 3-4 month wait. I kind of would not like to have a worse stroke. Whatever he recommends, I will reluctantly try, after reading up on them in my drug book if I am not familiar with them. They are starting to interfere with life way too much

Posted

Killing the next 14 minutes.

Posted

About to get the iPod outta the jeep, and work out on the eliptical.

Posted

reading about 2012

Posted

waiting for my special someone to come and bring me food! :happy:

Posted

thinking about going to sleep

Posted

Being jealous of all who are sleeping

Posted

About to go back to the mans house and make lunch

and then sleep till he gets home... maybe play some video

games while I'm at it.

Posted

About to throw everything in this house out.

I am getting ready to: Study, clean, laundry and workout. In that order? Not so much. Will they all get done? Well, maybe.

Posted

I am currently doing absolutely nothing.

Posted

Eating Taco Bell for dinner after a long day at work

Posted

suppose ta be lookin up more numbers on the web but I am feeding my dgn addiction heh. I am a BAAAD girl.

Posted

Relaxing from school, driving from school to Odims' work, then back home, and talking to my Uncle Gil.

Mostly my relaxing is just sitting on the couch, watching the News on Fox 2.

Posted

enjoying a hot cup of coffee

Posted

Getting ready to go to a movie.

Posted

Having "craft time".

IE: colouring.

Posted

Wishing I could take a vacation from having responsibilities. Or a clone, that would help

Posted (edited)

Odims and I just finished eatting our dinner.

All the munchkins are in their beds, all of them where in bed before 8pm.

Edited by CandyQuackenbush
i had am instead of pm
Posted

Just finished writing another dirty blog on my myspace page. Gotta have a hobby :biggrin:

Posted

bout to get some pop :thumbsup:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.