Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

About to go start on dinner.

Posted

Getting ready to have a glass of wine and relax.

Posted

Getting ready to have a glass of wine and relax.

Amendment to above statement: My mom just said she wants french onion soup tonight, so now I am going into the kitchen and slicing onions and making soup! Then I'll have a glass of wine and relax :thumbup:

Posted

Sitting in the livingroom watch Best Of Will Ferell with family.

Posted

Watching Moonlight on CBS. Good show.

Posted

Nothing much,have to work tomarrow,needs the money

Posted

Playing on the computer and listening to Pharoh

get his rockstar on.

Posted

trying to get a bit done on the PC

Posted

Relaxing now just got done moving all my furnature to the new place.

Posted

Just finished eating dinner. Now I'm looking for a movie to watch on cable.

Posted

drinking a pitcher of beer @ City Club

Posted

missing someone who doesn't miss me. kinda sucks.

Posted

watchin the stupid bowl and drinking beer, wow what a shock!

Posted

getting totally grossed out by the sounds the cat makes when she is washing herself

Posted

Downloading some movies and music.

Updating the ipod.

Posted

Trying to slow the tears down.

Posted

trying to hold my eyes open whilst extracting a design of a logo from a photo

Posted

playing on the computer with Folge Mir Ins Licht on repeat, I'm bored outta my fucking mind!!

Posted

Getting ready to shove the last load into the dryer, then calling it a night.

Posted

Trying to slow the tears down.

:grouphug

Posted

Cleaning my house when I should be sleeping.

Posted

Getting ready for school.

Posted

getting ready to go to work..... long day ahead of me.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.