Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Playing around on this laptop while Pharoh is still playing WoW.

Posted

wondering why my brain won't shut off, and why i keep having so many spelling errors...

Posted

trying to justify going home and not staying at work. ;P

Posted

Getting ready to make dinner. Ugh!

Posted

I just had a wonderful romantic dinner and there was a beautiful sliver of cold moon.......and Now I am going to go watch crime shows. I just wish I had someone else here cause I miss them...

Posted

Dinner's done... check.

Dishes loaded into dishwasher... check.

Cake has been frosted... check.

Bed linens all changed.... check.

Last load of laundry moved into dryer... check.

House cleaned... check.

Daughter in shower... check.

My relaxing weekend.... M.I.A.

I am getting ready to collapse so I can get up and go to work tomorrow.

Posted

taking a break from writing the research paper

Posted

Like I'm going to forget about my p's and q's.

Posted

Waiting for my older brother to get here so we can break into my vehicle since the lock broke,have no choice but to trade it in,typical UAW over priced junk.

Posted

Looking for my mom.. she's MIA.

Posted

Chillin' with Wheresmypiggy and my homie Boo

Posted

Finishing up some leftover chinese food.

Wondering why people take my words out of context.

And looking for my pants...... Okay, I found them.

Posted

Finishing up some leftover chinese food.

Wondering why people take my words out of context.

And looking for my pants...... Okay, I found them.

could be worse.

they coulda taken your pants out of context.

Posted

getting sick of being on hold.

Posted

Eating White Castle and playin candy mountain massacre.

Posted

working

Bad weather and logistics don't mix

Posted

Getting ready for tomorrow by greasing my drum head and polishing my boots......It will be a nice long cold night outdoors.

Posted

about to get a refreshing glass of wine

Posted

Avoiding the roads at all costs

Posted

could be worse.

they coulda taken your pants out of context.

OMG, that is SO true.

Posted

eating leftover spicy chinese from last night so I can have soem stank breath at work this morning

Posted

Making excuses to myself why i shouldnt clean up a bit before ma comes over. I'm feeling laaaazy.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.