Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

eating leftover spicy chinese from last night so I can have soem stank breath at work this morning

I did that yesterday! But minus the yucky breath.

Posted

Back on topic:

*sighs*

Getting ready for work, and about to finish cleaning out my jeep for Jon to come pick it up.

Posted

Procrastinating on here, when what I should be doing is searching for a job or finishing cleaning my apartment.

Posted

Playing loud Guttermouth!

Posted

working... and starving to death!

well not really to death. I could stand to skip a few meals!

Posted

*virtually rubbing odims belly*

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! :p

Posted

Finishing up some work and getting ready for my first test at school ... woo!

I'm also pre-planning so I can see the Mr.Man tonight.... ugh to late nights and early mornings...

Posted

Lookin for another job, killin time till I go to Lab.

Posted

Drinking coffee and avoiding any social contact.

Posted

Making plans to go to the gym tomorrow.

Posted

Being extremely amused by the fact that my dogs just got their collars stuck together.

The big dog was pulling the little Chihuahua around .... it was GREAT.

I sent Phee to get the camera and by the time I got it on, they figured it out and got loose.

Posted

Eating peanuts. w00t.

Posted

Trying to go to bed early and failing.

Posted

Laughing at SuZQZ's signature ... that bunny is too cute.

Posted

praying my research paper isn't a big wad of suck because there's really nothing else I can do to it at this point.

Posted (edited)

Feeling bad =( :crybaby: I want go to Michigan right now!!!!

Edited by Bastet
Posted

going to get some cawphee cuz I need it badly. I'm also lookin for some mor ning.

Posted

Getting the boys ready for pre-school and getting myself ready for work.

Oh, and the baby is sleeping in this morning

Posted

Trying to catch up on some stuff at work so that I'll have some extra study time this afternoon before the big test tonight.

Posted

eating a donut, getting ready for work.

Posted

Getting ready to run up to church and make things happen!

Posted

relaxing and trying to forget about all the stupidity I am forced to endure 5 days out of the week.

Posted

going over things in my head (again) that i shouldn't be over-analyzing.... girls do that.. don't know why....

Posted

Talkin' to muh Boshy about bowling tonight. She's gonna totally pwn my ass.

Posted

Getting ready to frost cupcakes.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.