Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just returned from lunch...can't seem to get motivated to work just yet...

Posted

Being pissed off at the fact that not a lot of packing is really done, despite the fact that we move this weekend. Oh, and calling the owner of the dealership where we bought our SUV a "cum-guzzling, leather-faced, dick-licking meat puppet/fucker/asshat.

Posted

Trying to make myself look for jobs. It's hard when UE is paying me to sit here and do nothing. I do have a cash job lined up for a couple days next week, though, which is good.

I plan on being a full time student in the fall so I'm trying to decide whether it's better to look for a temp job, or to try to find 2 part-time jobs and drop one when school starts. I absolutely cannot work full time and go to school again. Doing it this fall I got way too burned out.

Posted

Being pissed off at the fact that not a lot of packing is really done, despite the fact that we move this weekend. Oh, and calling the owner of the dealership where we bought our SUV a "cum-guzzling, leather-faced, dick-licking meat puppet/fucker/asshat.

Waiting for 5 to get outta work to go borrow a truck, move some furniture, move some boxes, pack some boxes, and move even more furniture before Brenda learns how to use my guns...

*runs*

Posted

Waiting for 5 to get outta work to go borrow a truck, move some furniture, move some boxes, pack some boxes, and move even more furniture before Brenda learns how to use my guns...

*runs*

What do you mean by "learns???"

Try "refreshes her memory." Say it slowly.....

Posted

Trying to talk myself into making the copies I need for my class and doing my homework.

Posted

Listening to some classic rock,from 30 years ago,yeah I'm bored,btw Steely Dan sounds pretty good while your stoned,LOL!!

Posted

going to bed since I am being ignored.

Posted

Being sleepy and lame

Posted

Thinking about bed. I do need to get up in 4.5 hours for school.

Posted

more payments received. drinking lots of hot tea with lemon, honey, and whiskey. more invoices.

Posted

Being happy I stayed solitare.....the drama I heard about last night with this coven......had enough of that to last me a few years at least. I am listening to my heart more.

Posted

Getting things in order for my son's birthday tomorrow.

Posted

Thinking how much fun Zoomy would have with the little 2 year old female Chihuahua that my best-friend called to see if we could offer a good home to.

We said yes. :happy:

Posted

Downloading music from limewire while talking to the "wife" and receiving nudes of her on msn...

god i love this girl!

Posted

Wrapping my son's birthday presents.

Downloading an album for my daughter and a movie.

Posted

Drinking a Coke and wondering about what I'm going to do later tonight.

Posted

Making Beef Barley Soup. The beef shanks I bought are meaty beauties!!! Yum!

Posted

Spying on SuZQZ with my super periscope. :fear:

Posted

Spying on SuZQZ with my super periscope. :fear:

:wave

Posted

contemplating hair dye. I have red. I have dark blonde. I'm equally torn between the two. Both have advantages. Both have disadvantages.

I'm so happy my hair cut turned out well. I can wear it straight or curly and the curls are super curly!

Posted

I'm so happy my hair cut turned out well. I can wear it straight or curly and the curls are super curly!

Thanks for rubbing it in *pouts in corner*

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.