Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Warming up, and pondering a shower.

Posted

loving rubbing in the vapor rub.....

Posted

Going to bed and will attempt to try not to worry about my mom and all of the shit going on. It may be an ambien kind of night. I really need to sleep and work already knows that I may not be in again.

Posted

Avoiding everything at all costs!!!!!

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Snuggling with my Stinky ferret, she is in my shirt as always.

Trying to order this Joy Division DVD from Amazon but the site is being stupid.

Typing.

Posted

On hold....

Posted

looking up a phone number on the internet and sending an email

Posted

I have a shaky Chihuahua in my lap (boys are screaming at each other -- makes him nervous) ... which is causing me to type one handed.

Posted

Cooking and cleaning.. I know my role. :)

Posted (edited)

Contemplating a letter to NASA:

Dear Guys in Space,

My 5 year old Autistic son wants to go to Jupiter. Can you help me out?

K. Thx. Bye.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Just finished cleaning up from dinner for the munchkins.

Posted

Remembering the line from the show FIREFLY: "This must be what going mad feels like"

Posted

Just got done playing with my son in the snow.. we made our first snow man!

Posted

Listening to my neighbor take care of the sidewalk. He is such a sweety.

Watching Ghostbusters.

Posted (edited)

Hanging out with my girlfriend and listening to some good original music

Edited by Darque Metallion
Posted

Getting ready to go to bed. Mmmmm... sleeeeep.

Posted

[rant]

Trying to sell two pieces of original artwork, and NOBODY is even showing any interest.

How can I get running money (( ie GAS and FOOD )) for Exotica 3 in April if I cant sell two measely pieces of art, BEFORE the event?

::: Is really damn frustrated right now :::

[/rant]

Posted

About to smoke some...you know what

Posted

gonna go take a nap

Posted

Trying to figure out why people can't understand "No Soliciting".

Posted

trying to get my daughter to take her nap.

Posted

Just got done talking to my other Mom.

Posted

Sleep chocolate and more sleep

Posted

Taking a break from muh homework.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 88 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.