Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

i am wishing i had a garbage disposal :p

laying in bed feeling like i am dying - not really, only super bad stomach pain for no reason

was talking to my soon-to-be-ex - i like him SO much more now that we don't live together. i actually think we get along pretty great now. not sure how he feels about it ;) but i am pretty happy with how we are now.

also... listening to e.t. the girls are watching it in my room while i lay down and fake-die.

Posted

Clearing the record that I don't know how Odims fixed that darn thing, but I do know that he didn't spend as much time on it as I did!!

Oh, and about to Order some chinese food.

Posted

Clearing the record that I don't know how Odims fixed that darn thing, but I do know that he didn't spend as much time on it as I did!!

Oh, and about to Order some chinese food.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't working before and now it is! :tongue:

Posted

waiting impatiently

Posted

Just got done doing a puzzle.

Posted

About ready to call it a night.

Posted

watching supernatural on dvd.....one of my favorite shows without the commercials

Posted (edited)

Laying in bed with the iPhone trying to sleep but buying music off of iTunes instead ... Maybe I should go get my homework and make constructive use out of this time I suddenly seem to have found.

Edited by Rayne
no glasses = spelling errors
Posted

drinking coffee... mmmm, coffee!

Posted

Just got back from school.

Had my Practical today, and I got a 94%!!!! My overall score for the entire month: 94%. I am sooo happy with that.

Posted

Jaming out to some horrorcore music - troubled Mindz t be exact

Posted

learning how to count, and to spell, apparently....

Posted

counting

Posted (edited)

eating my own body weight in brazil nuts :drool

Edited by Chernobyl
Posted

drinking beer and bored

Posted

freezzzzzing

Posted

heading out to go buy a fucking cake for work tomorrow for our potluck thing we are having.

cake is the bane of my existence.

Posted

heading out to go buy a fucking cake for work tomorrow for our potluck thing we are having.

cake is the bane of my existence.

Reading Bean's posts from today, and missing her.

Admiring that my office is so amazingly f*&^ing clean!!!

Maybe now I'll make some money.

Next, I'll be doing yet another thing I'm apparently obligated to do for my ex.

It never ends.

Posted

Having second thoughts. I think I will just stay in tonight and write.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.