Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dealing with this head ache.

Posted

gonna pour some cophee and go to werk

Posted

Drinking too much coffee trying to kickstart my day at work.. and thinking TGIF. :bravo

Posted

Thinking about life.

Working on a song..

Posted

Watching Scrubs.

being happy about the PM I received while listening to Olliver trying to get the peanut butter out of the doggie toy .

Posted

About to go back to my man's house and sleep.. sleep long time.

Posted (edited)

Waiting for Boshy to get here with the beer. :chug

Edited by Chernobyl
Posted

Mellowing out from the day.

*consisting of sitting on the couch, all my yummy candles lite, watching Discovery Channel*

Just put the Munchkins to bed, and now its time for Odims and I to eat some dinner, and chill.

Posted

dreading work tomorrow

Posted

waiting for *someone* to come over .... :whistle:

Posted

recuperating from the WWF wrestling match that was between me and Ollie Dog for bath time (he now smells smells lovely and got a chewy treat for his efforts)

Posted

making tuna!

Posted

Taking a loritab (extra-strength vicodin) then going to sleep. Bad head, bad!

Posted

Watching resident evil and doing some edit work on the Juggalo Rydas forum.

Posted

Drinking coffee, and catching up on Australian Open results (tennis).

Posted

Watching rock of love 2 and being wicked drepressed.

Posted

Knitting a blanket.

Posted

Just pulled last of the chocolate chip cooies from the oven and getting ready to clean up.

Posted

watchin tv

Posted

Responding to topics on here.

Posted

just made some cheesey quesadilla's.. time to eat!

Posted

just finshed smoking

Posted

Listening to my cats eat and smelling burnt popcorn...EWWWW!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.