Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Counting down the last 26 minutes of my helpdesk phone shift so I can goof off the rest of the day!

Posted

Thinking about a long lost friend.

Posted

Ordering a book and a couple dvds on Amazon.

Posted

Almost done making dinner.

Posted

Almost done making dinner.

I'm sorry you're eating alone.. I'll be home as fast as I can be...

Posted

Smoking and drinking a cola while waiting for the pizza guy.

Posted

Smoking and drinking a cola while waiting for the pizza guy.

That's odd. I have a pizza in the oven.

Posted

That's odd. I have a pizza in the oven.

LOL A little ironic... now if only you were the guy bringing our pizza! I'd give you a hell of a tip!

Posted

LOL A little ironic... now if only you were the guy bringing our pizza! I'd give you a hell of a tip!

Sweet. I'll bring mine over. And you get more then the tip. ;-)

Posted

Still waiting on the pizza guy... and daydreaming that Marc and I are playing pizza-delivery guy/seductive female customer! :biggrin:

Posted

Still waiting on the pizza guy... and daydreaming that Marc and I are playing pizza-delivery guy/seductive female customer! :biggrin:

Don't tempt me like that!!

Posted

sitting in a hotel in pennsylvania.

Posted

Pizza is here, but I'm stuck on hold with my bank and can't get into the kitchen to get a slice!

Posted

getting really fucking annoyed

What is the cute fuzzy thing for your Avatar?

Please don't be annoyed. *hands you a mallet and a mailbox* Have at that.

Posted

What is the cute fuzzy thing for your Avatar?

Please don't be annoyed. *hands you a mallet and a mailbox* Have at that.

hehe I dunno what it is..I saw it and thought it was funny - I bust it out when I'm about to lose my mind..it's all crazy looking and I'm feeling a little crazy..

I'm crampy my back hurts I'm tired and my cat has been pissing me off for the past hour.

I'm going to sell her on ebay.

(I kid) I think she's trying to get back at me for leaving her alone so much over the last week or so. She's done everything possible to piss me off..

but now she's smushed up against the heat vent being all cute

what thread is this again?

Posted

what thread is this again?

It's about porn.

Posted

Yay, porn! Oh, oops! You were kidding :tongue:

Finally ate my pizza and finished up on the phone, for the moment, with the stupid bank.

Posted

Yay, porn! Oh, oops! You were kidding :tongue:

Finally ate my pizza and finished up on the phone, for the moment, with the stupid bank.

Can we play the delivery guy/hot customer game now?

Posted (edited)

"Can we play the delivery guy/hot customer game now?"

How you doin'? Whatcha doin' this weekend, stud? :wink

Edited by SuZQZ
Posted

How you doin'? Whatcha doin' this weekend, stud? :wink

I want to play NOW!!!!!

Posted

Now I am writing out the checks to pay the current round of medical bills. Joy, not!

Posted

still trying to figure out how I overspent for the holidays!

Posted

Sitting here thinking about posting pics and eating soup

Posted

Gathering up the energy to take my kid to her drama class.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 83 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.