Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

You're coming to Candy and my party! AWESOME!

Crossing an ocean... now no one has an excuse to miss it! ;o)

i really wish i could. seriously

alas the accent and alcohol tolerance i had when we met was a give away to my geographical disposition. even though i can afford to right now, its just to close to the time of year thats sacred to family getogethers for me to make the hop-skip-and-jump across the pond.

i have to socialise with work colleagues on that day (even though its olny 2 or 3 temporary workers i truly relate to... and she has a boyfiend :D)

Posted

Just finished cleaning all the tape gunk off my desk at werk.

Posted

Today I got another Yule ritual so I am swamped with that and shopping. Its like because half my family is pagan and the other Christian I have two back to back main holidays and its driving me crazy lol

Posted

Trying to calm myself down.

Posted

Digesting lunch, and knitting a black and purple blanket.

Posted

playing Jak II and getting pissed off at the "hero mode" game play...

FUCK THIS SHIT I'M PLAYING MAN HUNT!!!

Posted

hacking up a lung

Posted

Hanging out at Odims and Candys house,the party is happening.

Posted

Drinking at my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111

Posted

Waiting for my grandparents to get home from church so we can eat.

Posted

catching up on house work since I'm wide awake

Posted

*sigh* working. the bitter evil double edge sword.

Posted

*sigh* working. the bitter evil double edge sword.

*hugs* Awww.. sorry hon :( at least you're getting extra moneys...

I'm trying to think of what stores are open at this moment.. and what I should get my last minute person.. :/

Posted (edited)

Not wanting to be home, but with nowhere to go ... with a daughter who is NOT happy at all to be leaving tomorrow.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Sitting on the couch with my Molly-Bolly.

Talking to Odims on AIM.

Posted

Watching my daughter suck at Guitar Hero.

Posted

Doing my best to keep it fucking together, and wanting to ultimately give up.

Posted

Waiting for one of my friends to get here,and fix my computer internet connection

Posted

Doing my best to keep it fucking together, and wanting to ultimately give up.

I want to hug FC.

We just got back from a movie. Getting ready to go to bed so I can get up early and go get my youngest three from their Dad's house for a few days before I leave.

Posted

Getting a warm-fuzzy feeling from Rayne's response.

And feeling better due to some things getting ironed-out and worked-out and snuffed-out.

Posted

Reading stuff.

Posted

Debating on taking something for pain....

Posted

procratinating

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 536 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.