Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Watching the Weather Channel.

Posted

Just took a shower.

Still drinking up some cophee.

Posted

drinkin this huuuge cuppa DD cawphee MMMMMMMM

Posted

Drinking my Starbucks and relaxing.

Posted

Gettin' ready to LEAVE THIS PLACE! :peanutbutterjellytime:

Posted (edited)

just sitting here, waisting time... [drinking], smoking... trying to free my mind

.......................................................^not really :cry

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess
Posted

Reading the want ads in the Macomb Daily

Posted

Writing a song....contemplating

Posted

waiting for Amazing Race to be on. 3rd week in a row the show has been 30 minutes delayed because of sports/60 minutes

Posted

Reading up on some emails.

About to watch Boondock Saints with Odims on the couch.

Posted

vegging

Would you like some meat to go with that? :rofl:

Posted

feeling a little lost

Posted

Taking more drugs, then going to bed.

PS - Frova only worked partially :sad: Time for the Vico

Posted

Drinking coffee and thinking about things.

Watching my son sleep cuz he's an angel.

Posted

Getting ready to drive out to Waterford to check on this lady *yawn*

I tells ya what. I don't care how sexy ya are or good in bed or cute, don't fucking wake me up at 3 am cause your bored.......lonely or horny.

He is SO getting tied up later damn but he needs it :w00t::wink:alien:

Posted

Waiting for a call from my step-dad to inform

me that things are ok at the hospital.

Posted

cant move... ILL merg

Posted

Just got off the phone with the salon, and damnit, can't get me in til wednesday, at 3pm.

Posted

just got back from an interview that went pretty well.

Posted

I'm bored out of my skull!

Posted

Drinking wine.

Watching "The Prophecy".

Looking at how cute my tree is.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 84 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.