Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking up real estate. Wishing my sinuses would stop hurting.

Posted

Cleaning my kitchen like a good little domestic engineer.

Posted

Listening to my kids play with the camcorder on my daughter's new phone (my old one) ... oh, the novelty. I can't wait until the newness wears off.

Posted

Cooking dinner. Steak, potato, steamed veggies and a home-made chocolate cream pie!! Soooo good.

Posted

Sitting here digesting dinner, having a drink, and contemplating ice cream......

wow, i had to actually proofread that for typeos.....

i guess even though its one glass, its a big glass......

heheheheheh

Posted

I'm feeling jealous of the above post.

Posted

Thinking of cool cow stuff that Pharoh should buy for the cow.

Posted

Sitting on my couch.

Just got back from bowling.

*don't worry Phee, we'll still be ready*

Posted

Being a touch chilly, and hungry.

Posted

Looking at the red light of doom

Posted

Setting up computer stuff.

Posted

Just like every morning, waking up.

Posted

Going to shower, go up to school and get my corrected paper proposal, and start on my paper....

Posted

I am getting ready to drive to West Detroit but I really don't want to its cooold out there.

Posted

Warming up my jeep, getting ready to go to meijers.

Posted

Its lunchtime and I am about to crack open a beer,then go back to work

Posted

Awaiting the sales manager to get back with my lunch

Posted

Grrr...at work when I really don't wanna be :rant:

Posted

Grrr...at work when I really don't wanna be :rant:

me too

Posted

I'll go to work for BOTH of you, in exchange ... my 8 year old.

Posted

I'll go to work for BOTH of you, in exchange ... my 8 year old.

Deal. I like Emmie!

Posted

Deal. I like Emmie!

That will last a whole 3 hours!!!

Posted

STILL....at work. WTF...

What time you get out Odims? I have....11...minutes... :evil:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 640 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.