Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

smoking

Posted

Dealing with my aunt and her bitching again.

Posted

I have to get ready for school :rant:

Posted

Reading my email.

Half of my Christmas presents have been shipped out.

Posted

Waiting for an email response.

Posted

Procrastinating.

Posted

trying not to think about things, just trying to get through the day

Posted

trying not to think about things, just trying to get through the day

It must be one of those days that ends in the letter "y"

Posted

It must be one of those days that ends in the letter "y"

Yeah, like "killmeisuckday", or, "imsostupidday", or, "whatthehellwasithinkingday"

Posted

Yeah, like "killmeisuckday", or, "imsostupidday", or, "whatthehellwasithinkingday"

Right now I am still wondering how Odims can be in my head....

Posted

Eatin' unnecessarily salty french fries...mmm hellz yeah.

Posted

Taking a procrastination break about 1/4 of the way through my work.

Posted

Making a Happy Birthday cake.

Posted

working, drinking coffee, thinking about eating lunch.

Posted

trying unsucessesfully to get a sooner appointment with the allergist.

Posted

Trying to get the want to make my dinner.

Posted

discussing an esential lists for a game in jan, escape and recon,

Posted

*sighs*

Eating dinner, alone.

Posted

Being antisocial.doing alot of thinking

Posted

Going through my important papers

Posted (edited)

Faxing my lawyer.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

losing my marbles.

Posted

PMing Troy.

is it a pic of odimous maximus? heheh jk

Posted

is it a pic of odimous maximus? heheh jk

Wouldn't you like to know! ;o)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 86 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.