Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thinking about ice cream.

Posted

Just got back from Meijers and putting away groceries.

Now, folding and doing laundry.

While doing all this, watching Judge Alex and pondering tonight's outfit.

Posted

I am cold, dunno why and can't get warm. So, I guess.....I am sitting here typing through the shivers

Posted

getting hungrier.

Posted

Trying to motivate myself to get some x-mas cards done.

Posted

Cutting up the veggies.

Cutting up the chicken.

Getting ready to make massive amount of food for tonight.

Posted

Right now,hanging out at the Ritz,since the roads are really shitty,staying close to home

Posted

breathing and thinking about cheese cake

Posted

sitting here like a zombie

Posted

avoiding work

Posted (edited)

Like I do not feel like driving to my parents today ... I'd rather stay home and relax ... but even if I stayed home -- there would be no relaxing ... so I'm going anyway.

(I guess I should have put that in the What Are You Feeling Thread"

Edited by Rayne
Posted

About to clean the house.

Doing more x-mas cards.

Trying to get these evil and malicious thoughts out of my head.

Posted

Trying to drag out my lunch time as much as possible

Posted

Getting ready to take the dog for a walk in the fog. I love fog.

Posted

Looking out the window at miserable weather, while the lights periodically flicker on and off..... :p

Posted

applying for jobs...

Posted

Just got finished eating, smoking, and now I should probably hit the books.

Posted

Thinking about going tanning.

Posted

I should probably hit the books.

Violence never solved anything!

Posted

Paying the house payment.

Posted

Getting ready to burn a CD, w00t, the highlite of my day.

Posted

Trying to find my cutting board.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 115 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.