Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

umm i am bored and lonely and i need a hug rweally bad and i wan tto kick some one ass

Posted

Thinking about doing some more painting.

Posted

leaving to pick up my daughter.

Posted

Giving the cat her medication.

Posted

Trying to get my work ethic started?

Posted

Waiting for the pain meds to kick in and getting my workstation ready to log in.

Posted

Sitting at home waiting to go to work.

Posted

Sitting at home waiting to go to work.

You mean you want to go to work.

Posted

You mean you want to go to work.

to get the hell away from you!

Posted

talking with a former corner kid on AIM, and getting ready to knock out some studying...

Posted

What I am feeling?

Like I am going to make plans for Odims to sleep on the fucking couch!

Posted (edited)

Getting over my whirlwind trip to San Francisco..

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired.. *sighs*

Pssshht, why you get to go on all these awesome trips all the time? Next time, swoop by my house and throw me in your trunk. I require very little light, space, and food, I swear. :whistle:

Hmm what am I doing right now? Trying to motivate myself to do anything, like study for microbio, I so need to shake off this laziness It's been hanging around since like mid-October.

Edited by Chernobyl
Posted

Trying to do VA Educational Apps online...

AND I WANT TO RIP MY HAIR OUT!!

Damnit, why can I just get the benifits I deserve? For fuck's sake....

Posted

Freezing in my house and not being able to figure out why .....

Figuring budgets and such.

e-mailing my oldest daughter's teacher.

Wondering what I have here at the house for lunch and dinner.

Not really wanting to take my daughter to therapy today -- I am sick.

And figuring out more financially stuff.

Posted

Sitting in the parking lot,smoking a cigarette,listening to KMFDM

Posted

Just about tearing my hair out at seeing the repetitively heinous spelling of "alsome." Thank GOD I'm bright enough to know that it's "awesome."

Jesus.........

Posted

Uploading fotos of today's creations.

I will make a thread soon!

Posted

Geh...still cramming. I'm so not passing this test tomorrow :cry

Posted

Preparing to grind some steel,yippie

Posted

Marvelling.

I just saw a pretty bad accident this morning on I94.

SUV rollover. Mid-air.

Majorly fucked up.

Posted

i am working and tlaking to friends on dgn....yeah for me

Posted (edited)

Just got done applying for a job.

Edited by ManicQueen
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 90 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.