Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Getting all my stuff together for my photography adventure this weekend... Want to sleep instead. Zzzzzzzzzz...

Posted

Eating turkey soup my mom made from the leftovers.

Posted

Not wanting to be at work.....

Posted

contemplating what to do today.

Posted

Getting ready for a long saturday shift at my second job.

Posted

sitting here feeling happy that I forced myself to do some stuff that I didn't feel like doing.

Posted

i think ill write when i get home......

and ill send pm's to the reader/volunteers. :)

Posted

Trying to figure out what to do with my daughter today.

Posted (edited)

Sitting at work making sheets for our listing inventory, which involves all sorts of fun things like paper, tape, scissors, and a highliter.

Edited by Chernobyl
Posted

i think ill write when i get home......

and ill send pm's to the reader/volunteers. :)

send me one too, I missed that thread....

Posted

Just got out of the shower.

Posted

Getting ready to punch in at work.

Posted

gettin ready to go buy some new boots and go to the gym...

Posted

Getting over my whirlwind trip to San Francisco..

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired.. *sighs*

Posted

Just added the potatoes to the crock pot stew.

In about a half an hour i'll be having beef stew for dinner. :p

Posted

Pondering what I want for dinner.

Hrm.

Posted

onhold with AT&T tech support.

Posted

pumpin iron and blasting cypress hill :dry:

Posted

Going to sleep, I hope...

Posted

Thinking about Rayne's electric golfballs on a stick

Posted

talking to phee on PM, and thinking about a certain someone, who shall remain nameless at the moment.... *giggles*

Posted

Getting ready for work by drinking A LOT!

COFFEE, you drunks!

Although... *ponders*

Posted

Getting ready to MAKE my boys get dressed .... and I have a Chihuahua sniffing my foot.

Still traumatised by my shoes.

Posted

Suppose to be getting ready to go see my buddy out in white lake township but um I procrastinate by going on DGN lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 115 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.