Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Taking in as much coffee as I can right now.

Posted

sitting here.

Listening to the washing machine churning away down in the dungeon.

Getting more and more interested in goin to get a cuppa cawphee, and that is all Brooke's fault :pirate:

Posted

Waiting for the Combivent jitters to go away before attempting to go to bed

Posted

waiting on a phone call

Posted

Resisting the urge to be a smartass on a very dramatic thread elsewhere on the board.

Posted

Getting ready to take my daughter to the endocrinologist. Please cross your fingers that she's still stable.

Posted

Getting ready to do laundry.

Posted (edited)

I have never laughed so hard on here as I just did reading St. Germains Motivations thread!!

Edited by Burrich1
Posted

Debating on whether I want to go to bed a little early

Posted

procrastinating.........wasting time on dgn lol

Wondering why I always end up in the sex and/or music sections.

Posted

Wanting to scream.

Posted

Wanting to scream.

Again....

Posted

wondering what Rayne & Phee are screamin about, hopefully something good ? :thumbsup:

Posted

Pondering a snack....

Posted

drinkin a gigantic cuppa cawfee

Posted

About to die of boredom.

Posted

Laundry and resisting grabbing the book I've been reading. If I pick it up I won't put it down and the laundry will not get done.

Posted

Being thankful.

Posted

Working, hopeing the next dispatcher comes on shift at noon, not 6:00.

Posted

About to leave to visit David's Ma, then mine. Then food. yum....

Posted

Waiting for the food to be done

Posted

still working, one more hour to go then this 12 hour double time day is done.

Posted

Food coma.

:p

Posted

Watching some shitty singer at half time in the Cowboys and Jets game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 67 Guests (See full list)

    • kat (1)

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • kat
      Got my nails done,  wanted black tips but she didn't understand so they're white but manicures are great. Where have I been all these years?
    • kat
      😊 ty. My friend since childhood claims I'm going to marry you, watch..lol. That's just talk. People be just saying whatever sometimes, I'm a little scared lol.
    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.