Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

waiting for my lunch break to end so i can get back to work.

buzz says the worker bee

Posted

cleaning up cat puke. Damn hair balls. they should make hair ball med for people who give lots of head lol

Posted

Getting ready to make some egg rolls and wontons.

Posted

trying to keep warm....

Posted

Wondering what to do right now.

I feel like I need to go to CVS sometime today.

Posted

Getting ready to make some egg rolls and wontons.

damn that sounds hellagood...

Posted

Freaking out hardcore. Oh, Worry, I knew you'd be back soon enough.

Posted

discussing the price i should sell a set of rotary cutters i have aquired (viscious bastard that will lop of fingers without strain)

Posted

Typing this, reading this, typing this, reading this.................

Posted

Makin' TACOS!

Shut your noise tube, Taco Human! :tongue::laugh:

Posted

Shut your noise tube, Taco Human! :tongue::laugh:

I love little tacos. I love them good!

Posted

munchin on some bad ass italian chicken The Lola made me....getting the nerve up to go outside and hang lites...

Posted

Gettin' my drink on... :peanutbutterjellytime:

Posted

Eating ice cream with my daughter

Posted

reading and making some very important decisions

Posted

Getting ready to study trig some more.

Posted (edited)

...

Edited by Rayne
Posted (edited)

Thinking about bed ... and how I have to drive the Mazda 3 they gave me at Enterprise today that has roll down windows and manual locks. That's going to be quite the challenge with 4 kids. I haven't had a roll down window/maual lock car since my 1988 Beretta.

BUT ... all annoyance with the lack of accessories that my Mazda has spoiled me with ...

AT LEAST I HAVE A CAR TO DRIVE RIGHT NOW!! :)

w00t! :peanutbutterjellytime:

Edited by Chernobyl
Posted

Thinking about bed ... and how I have to drive the Mazda 3 they gave me at Enterprise today that has roll down windows and manual locks. That's going to be quite the challenge with 4 kids. I haven't had a roll down window/maual lock car since my 1988 Bertta.

BUT ... all annoyance with the lack of accessories that my Mazda has spoiled me with aside ...

AT LEAST I HAVE A CAR TO DRIVE RIGHT NOW!! :)

Yeah you should be so lucky.

When I rolled my truck, I got NOTHING.

I woudn't complain about it, I'd feel happy if I got a rental.

Posted

Writing my heart out.

Posted

Waiting for the coffee to be ready

Posted

Sitting back and watching

Posted

Getting into the shower in a minute, then loading up the car....

Posted

Trying to find a substitute for isolation tanks

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 84 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.