Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

trying to figure out pic posting without messing them up all the time. :blink::hope:

Posted

trying to kill time til I'm tired enough to go sleepy by... I'm bored... LOL

Posted

about to shower, as soon as the bleach smell comes out. Why in hell did he have to spray tilex on the wall before he left???

Posted

eating leftovers.

Posted

Calling a homeowner to set up an appointment to have their house shown tomorrow.

Posted

me too.

Posted

ENJOYING INTERNET AT MY OWN HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111

Posted

ENJOYING INTERNET AT MY OWN HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111

Internet, cable AND hot water, whatever will you do???

Posted

Internet, cable AND hot water, whatever will you do???

Sex

Posted

Sex

I wish I was doing that right now

Posted

I wish I was doing that right now

With a girl?

Posted

laughing at Candy's post

Posted

procrastinating getting ready to pop into work for a couple of hours.

Posted

Craving pepsi, but I would have to get in my truck for that.....

Posted

Getting ready to leave work in 19 minutes. :peanutbutterjellytime:

Posted

Should get ready to start the fixings for dinner.... but I reallllllllly want thai food instead.

But that means spending monies, and *sigh* must not do that. I can spend monies tomorrow.

Posted

Waiting for choice logistics to call me back cuz they're so stupid they put in orders for fedex deliveries after our fedex cutoff time, then I have to get permission to bill them to drive it to a fedex drop off location. Now one of their other morons down there just called to ask if I recieved the order. HELLO ASS HOLE I CALLED YOU BECAUSE IT"S PAST OUR CUTOFF TIME!

Posted

playing WoW... yea, I'm a geek ;-)

Posted

Taking the tags off the new coat and snow pants I bought my daughter.

Posted

Just finished cutting up the veggies to grill for the Steaks tonight.

You know, I really spoil my Odims... He's getting a Steak dinner tonight.

Posted

Eating junk food, surfing youtube, looking for good bands, finding it ironic the blog I saw addressing 'forum and online addiction' was wrote by someone who wrote hundreds of blogs.

Posted

Christmas shopping online and bored doing it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 115 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.