Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Leaving for my grandmas funeral and trying to prepare myself mentally for dealing with annoying relatives.

Posted

sitting warm back at the office after spending all day 70 feet up in the air in a crane in the Hoody in Detroit workin my ass off cause we were short a man today whilst I ate my meatloaf sammich that Lola made me up there too which I enjoyed quite much thank you

Posted

sweating.

they have the damn heat turned up way too hot in here.....

Posted

Listening to my dog snore on my bed.

Posted

regretting the burrito!

Good. I hope you are.

Posted

Wondering how my wife is...

Posted

About to go take a shower.

I wonder how much purple I will see in the tub!!!

Posted

putting out resumes....

trying to relax and get through the day.....

Posted

Gettin' fat and lovin' every last nasty jiggly lb.

Posted

noticing how slowly time goes when you are going on vacation after work

Posted

sadfjsfjdwajlwajbng;afdjklfdsfdsjkldsjklkldsklklfdskljklfdsjkljklfdsjkl

(two hours and 23 minutes)

Posted

sadfjsfjdwajlwajbng;afdjklfdsfdsjkldsjklkldsklklfdskljklfdsjkljklfdsjkl

(two hours and 23 minutes)

i gots 3 hours 49 minutes

Posted

i gots 3 hours 49 minutes

W00T! I WINZ!

Posted

I'm getting antzy! I wanna go home!

Posted

I'm getting antzy! I wanna go home!

I'm all antsy in my pantsy.

Posted

Wondering what fire awaits me

Posted

Laughing muhahahah because I get off work in a half hour...and Odims must continue to be at work. Ha ha haaa ha ha ha ha ha haaa! :evil:

Posted

Laughing muhahahah because I get off work in a half hour...and Odims must continue to be at work. Ha ha haaa ha ha ha ha ha haaa! :evil:

butthole!

Posted

Playing the waiting game.

Posted

Getting ready to do a demolition job with my brother.all we need now are some acetylene tanks,LOL

Posted

back from lunch, back to work.....

Posted

Getting ready to nap.

Posted

procrastinating going to bed cause im not tired from my nap.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 54 Guests (See full list)

    • kat (1)

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • kat
      Got my nails done,  wanted black tips but she didn't understand so they're white but manicures are great. Where have I been all these years?
    • kat
      😊 ty. My friend since childhood claims I'm going to marry you, watch..lol. That's just talk. People be just saying whatever sometimes, I'm a little scared lol.
    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.