Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Procrastinating... should be getting myself and my

son ready to go but I'm too lazy and it's cold out.

Posted

Sitting on the couch with a Chihuahua sleeping in my lap, listening to the sleet/freezing rain hit the back windows (ick), looking at a blank tv because the cable just went out.

Posted

Sitting on the couch with a Chihuahua sleeping in my lap, listening to the sleet/freezing rain hit the back windows (ick), looking at a blank tv because the cable just went out.

Did it?

Posted

Did it?

Yeah, but it's back now.

The ice is coming down pretty quick here, so it's not surprising.

Posted

I'm starting a dance party in my basement (I cannot say...what I am listening to, it is top secret and you guys would probably never look at me the same way again).

Posted

About to put my new suede couch throw on.

Once my hair is dry, I'm going to meijers to get a tree topper and outsice lights.

Oh, and drinking my wonderous cophee.

Posted

Busy as F*** at werk

Posted

Busy as F*** at werk

Does it mean more $$$$ when your busy?

Posted

Looking at the ice accumulating on the trees outside the window, thinking twice about pushing my 5 year old to get ready for school (he's refusing) .... and the freezing rain is still coming down with no sign of stopping yet ...

Posted

Does it mean more $$$$ when your busy?

Nope

Posted

Nope

Damn, that is teh suck.

Phooie.

Posted

Just finished fighting with the couch.

But it looks sooooo good now!

Posted

Roasting a turkey dinner with stuffing, potatoes, corn, gravy & cranberry sauce.

Posted

Reliving a horrible work day to the point where it is going to make me ill.

Posted

Got the windows open and enjoying this

57 degree weather... in Ohio :)

Posted (edited)

getting yelled at for not breaking the laws the FCC put in place....

Edited by phee
Posted

drinking coffee.

Eating blueberry doughnut bites.

Posted

Wanting sunlight

Posted

Listening to the radio,and smoking a cigarette

Posted

on hold w/GMAC to find out about paying off final fees on the S-10 so we can sell it.

Posted

applying for other jobs (just in case the one from today is a bust)

catching up on emails.

Posted

applying for other jobs (just in case the one from today is a bust)

catching up on emails.

smart girl....

Posted

getting off DGN and going to work on my Christmas Cards.

Posted

Sitting and thinking.

Two things I shouldn't be doing right now.

Posted

Waiting on a call from the dealer so I can gets my Jeep back.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 640 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.