Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

im supposed to be reading criticism on Thomas Pynchon's Crying of Lot 49 for class tonight.

what are you doing here? :tongue:

listing to a bunch of girls acting silly and hurting really bad and trying to figure out what to do for Christmas and watching the old man play on his computer

Posted

getting ready to go see my sweetie.

Posted

Drinking a "Dr. Gay" (Dr. Pepper + Mount Gay Rum) and playing Counter-Strike.

Also, remembering that DGN exists and is cool. (And being impressed at an on-going thread started in 2005.)

Posted

Drinking a "Dr. Gay" (Dr. Pepper + Mount Gay Rum) and playing Counter-Strike.

Also, remembering that DGN exists and is cool. (And being impressed at an on-going thread started in 2005.)

Wondering what SomeDanGuy has been up to.

Posted

Wondering what SomeDanGuy has been up to.

I got married in August! How 'bout THAT? Also: researching epilepsy.

Posted

I got married in August! How 'bout THAT? Also: researching epilepsy.

Congrats!

Phee and I got married October of 2006. :thumbsup:

Posted

Congrats!

Phee and I got married October of 2006. :thumbsup:

Board incest!

I mean.........congrats to you too! :D

Although I don't really recommend *weddings* to anyone. Getting married is fine, but weddings....ugh.

Posted

Getting ready to go to someone's house to see what the hell is goin on

Posted

Board incest!

I mean.........congrats to you too! :D

Although I don't really recommend *weddings* to anyone. Getting married is fine, but weddings....ugh.

We had a rather nice wedding ... nothing big. We did it here at home. With a bunch of friends and family. :)

Posted

We had a rather nice wedding ... nothing big. We did it here at home. With a bunch of friends and family. :)

Thats the best way. David and I did the same thing, at his parents house. Nice little Norse wedding (it actually went over ok, even with the religious fundies in his family, because they just assumed it was an SCA thing instead of a pagan thing. heheh) and everyone got drunk and had good food. :)

What am i doing right now?

Lamenting the large queue and the presently falling snow. :p

and knitting a scarf. :)

Posted

Just got done making an awesome lunch. And I'm thankful there isn't a Boston Market to close by... ha ha.

Posted

Although I don't really recommend *weddings* to anyone. Getting married is fine, but weddings....ugh.

I had fun at both of my weddings. Although neither was the big traditional church deal. I wouldn't recommend that to anyone, either.

anway... right now I'm breathing a sigh of relief at getting my holiday cards 90% ready to send (need 4 addies & some stamps), and trying to work up some enthusiasm for driving an hour to a lifestyle meet & greet.

Posted

Making Sinckerdoodles. Almost done!

Then going to the neighbors house to drop off some as a thank you and Merry Christmas.

*Trust me, I will have two type of homemade cookies for the party!!*

Posted

sitting here waiting for my leftover beef stew to finish heating up.

Posted

Trying to think of what I could possible say to make her feel better -- but knowing there probably isn't anything I could.

Posted

preparing to go shovel the snow (and going on here so I can procrastinate)

Posted

Staring out the window, wishing my lunch was a little bit longer.....

Posted

Staying by the heater

Posted

Cleanin' muh nasty house. It got real dirty because I just got finished with school and had to study all the time before.

Posted

trying to find energy to clean the house as I just used what energy I had to shovel the snow.

Posted

wondering why Legally Blonde seems to always been on TBS??? ....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 658 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.