Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Makin' blueberry muffins and coffee.

Posted

wondering why Legally Blonde seems to always been on TBS??? ....

Its always on Comedy Central too.

Posted

watching the tv waitin' for dinner

Posted

Ordering a christmas gift online. I call and ask him what to get and he goes....oh just get him some cheese. LOL!

I think I will go with the omaha steaks. Cheese. Cheese for the cheesehead heh.

Posted

Hey Suzy! I'm drinking some coffee!

Posted

Relaxing
i am so glad someone can reelax because i am ready to scream lol :welcome: to my world it is very scarry out here

Posted

Just got done talking to Lilac for over a half hour

Posted

trying to de-stress and forget about everything that has pissed me off about today

Posted

Just got through vaccuming the girls room -- THEY FINALLY CLEANED IT!!! (The boys haven't).

And just got off the phone with my Mom. My brother's youngest is only 8 weeks old, they just rushed her to the hospital today with breathing difficulties and it looks like there's a blockage in her throat.

Posted

Posting just to break number 269 on this thread lol (I have a thing about the number 69)

Posted

Wondering why I still have unpaid medical bills......sigh.......it never ends.

Posted

packing like a crazed lunatic. I shall see my last day of Virginia this thursday before I go home on leave for christmas and new years, then off to Germany where there's someone special waiting for me there...

Posted

And now...I play the waiting game...

Only like, 47 minutes until I can revel in The Sims 2 glory... :wub:

Posted

Being antisocial,like I should be.avoiding any form of human contact,too busy updating my resume.

Posted

Applying to jobs online, taking care of financial Aid and getting my class schedule :sweat: Whew ! .

Posted

Drinking. Just got back from a company dinner, but I am finishing off the party here. :chug:spank:kiss:whistle:

Posted

Counting down until it's time to leave for lunch!

Posted

Wrapping gifts.

Posted

sobering up to make room for Fridays alco-frolicking

Posted

sobering up to make room for Fridays alco-frolicking

You're coming to Candy and my party! AWESOME!

Crossing an ocean... now no one has an excuse to miss it! ;o)

Posted

Downloading some new music.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 595 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.