Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Watching the news.

IT'S WARMER UP NORTH THAN IT IS HERE! WTF?

Posted

Listening to some new metal music

Posted

taking down the tree cleaning....burning cds and making a list

Posted

Reflecting on the day.

I fufilled my daughters dream of seeing the Statue of Liberty today and have pictures.

Posted

Drinking a huge glass of beer @ FTs bar

Posted

I am going to go to bed cause I am exhausted

Posted

sitting here

Posted

Watching some nature show, the guys about to rip a wing off of a bird.... HAHAHAHA IT BIT HIM!!!!

Oh fuck, he's actually going after the bird... AGAIN.

Posted

What the hell are you watching? :blink:

Posted

made some yummy noodles.. I think I'll go vacuum :)

Posted

Cleaning, doing laundry, going to vaccume soon.

But right now, I sit for a bit.

Posted

Awww, Candy, you're so domestic.

Wait...I'm doing laundry and about to cook dinner.

Damn.

Posted

Bored out of my skull!!

Posted

Just finished the layouts, etc., for the family website I host... was working on it since noon! Damn it took a long time considering it's only 4 pages and not all that detailed!!!

Posted

I am thinking about pizza rolls.

Posted

Listening to Sirius satellite music. The 80's Hair Bands to be more precise.

Posted

Sorting laundry before rescuing... I mean, picking my daughter up from her dad's.

Posted

Watching Odims put the ellpitical together.

Posted

Tucking my daughter in for the third time.

Posted

Winding down.

Posted

Trying to get a reply in on every category on DGN. So far its not working cause Predaking stopped it lol

Posted

Drinking and working on character development.

Examples of drunken character development:1 2 3

Posted

searching for my next job.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.