Ice Queen (1) Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 just finished repairing my chain mail outfit making my business cards last minute preparations for Exotica still packing
Hellion Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 Killing time on you tube,and looking up more bleve accidents
jynxxxedangel Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 Watching my friend Stacey saw logs on my couch. He's spending the night, because he had a row with his room mate. Poor guy. I'm also waiting for my other friend to get his live concert feed up and running. I think the site's webcam server is down.
TheGimp Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 tryin to sleeep nervouse about exotica tommorow
Guest Megalicious Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 Thinking about making apple pie. Damnit MEL why must you always tease me with baked goods!!! I am sitting here, taking a break from Freudian nonsense.
Rayne Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 Damnit MEL why must you always tease me with baked goods!!! I am sitting here, taking a break from Freudian nonsense. Cuz I love the baked goods!!
StormKnight (1) Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 Getting ready to do some experiments. Spent a night of insomnia...again...used it to clean up the apartment.
Rayne Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 Thinking about taking the van to go get groceries.
Rayne Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 Thinking about taking the van to go get groceries. Nevermind, now I don't have time, due to ex-asshat-ed-ness. *sigh* ... I hope I'll be able to fit it in sometime today, we NEED groceries.
Ice Queen (1) Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 trying to motivate myself to get moving this morning I've got to get the handwashables out of the shower, so I can shine them up and pack them, and take a shower I'm thinking, another cup of coffee might help
bean Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 trying to mentally prepare myself for meeting the psycho ex tonight. It's not going to be pretty. She has no capacity for civility.
Ice Queen (1) Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 wishing Bean luck with that just finished a nice chat with a long time friend who is now in the UK getting ready to leave for the weekend wondering how much fetish fun I will have thinking about the future
Guest Megalicious Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 Getting ready for school, and big fat failure on this Psych exam. *sigh*
phee Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 Getting ready for school, and big fat failure on this Psych exam. *sigh* Like the last failure that turned out to be a "B"?
StormKnight (1) Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 Home early to get things cleaned and done, figuring out why my Airport isn't recognizing the fact it is connected to a cable modem.
Guest Megalicious Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 Like the last failure that turned out to be a "B"? What do you mean, a B for me is failure. I know that sounds awfully harsh, and no offensive intended to people who receive and are content with a B. My intelligence is all the integrity I have left, with the exception of raising my son.
phee Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 What do you mean, a B for me is failure. I know that sounds awfully harsh, and no offensive intended to people who receive and are content with a B. My intelligence is all the integrity I have left, with the exception of raising my son.
StormKnight (1) Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 What do you mean, a B for me is failure. I know that sounds awfully harsh, and no offensive intended to people who receive and are content with a B. My intelligence is all the integrity I have left, with the exception of raising my son. *sends good karma of taking tests her direction*
Guest Megalicious Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 *sends good karma of taking tests her direction* Thank you
Head Wreck Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 pondering things to sew (an arm mounted mini "map case" for any important notes or a map. need something as dragging out a map is a big "HELLO I'M A NASTY SNIPER" advertisement)
Rev.Reverence Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 ...yelling......at the sewing project...
Recommended Posts