Head Wreck Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 wondering where to source the plastic needed from. and seeing how much DPM Cordura i have
jynxxxedangel Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 wondering where to source the plastic needed from. and seeing how much DPM Cordura i have RPlastics website As for what I'm doing-- Screwing off. Because I can.
Rev.Reverence Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 SEWING Givin' up till O_M_G comes home...seems that I fubared the seams...(makin' a pair of pants into a skirt)...
taysteewonderbunny Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 What do you mean, a B for me is failure. I know that sounds awfully harsh, and no offensive intended to people who receive and are content with a B. My intelligence is all the integrity I have left.... I so get that.
Head Wreck Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 talking about roundabouts in one IM, roofers and carpenters in another
Guest Megalicious Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 Wait for Jarod to bring me a delicious burrito!!!
Rayne Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 (edited) talking about roundabouts in one IM, roofers and carpenters in another They put one (roundabout) here in Ypsi ... ... and I thought the one in Brighton was bad. Wait for Jarod to bring me a delicious burrito!!! ... I never did get my burrito today. I'm gloating to Phee about the $33 I saved on groceries today. Hey, got find the joys somewhere. Edited November 7, 2008 by Rayne added quote tags
TheGimp Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 trying not to be so nervouse iam headed out to exotica and i may be in the show
Rayne Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 Sitting in a corner eating my mint fudge ice cream trying to cure myself of the ditzy-ness that has struck me tonight.
Brenda Starrr Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 Preparing for a day of playing with Clay. Mr. Aiken will love you!!
Rayne Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 Going to go watch tv in hopes of fending off the tired ......
Guest Megalicious Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 Debating on cutting my hair or not, this is the longest its been in a while. I always seem to cut it short when winter rolls around, isn't that backwards?
Rayne Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 Trying to get the motivation to get the kids all ready and out the door to go to the store to get milk.
Guest Megalicious Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 Trying to get the motivation to get the kids all ready and out the door to go to the store to get milk. Thinking Mel should just let someone bring it to her Thinking about the rest of the afternoon, I told Keegan we might go to the park, but it's cold outiside. I'm thinking its going to be an arts and crafts sort of day
phee Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 Thinking about whether or not scientists should work on the problem of making hostess apple pies sentient or not....
Guest Megalicious Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 Thinking about whether or not scientists should work on the problem of making hostess apple pies sentient or not.... NO WAY, I wouldn't want to feel someone bite through my delicious colored/flavored filling. Nor would I want to think about my pie doing so as I scarf it down LOL.. what a scary thought...
phee Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 NO WAY, I wouldn't want to feel someone bite through my delicious colored/flavored filling. Nor would I want to think about my pie doing so as I scarf it down LOL.. what a scary thought... Don't you think there would be more of a thrill knowing that which you consume is feeling pain...?
Guest Megalicious Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 (edited) Don't you think there would be more of a thrill knowing that which you consume is feeling pain...? That depends on what I am consuming Phee. In the pie case, I would have to go with no. Edited November 8, 2008 by Megalicious
phee Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 That depends on what I am consuming Phee. In the pie case, I would have to go with no. Fine! I guess I am not thinking about it then...... GAWD.... *kicks a pebble and walks away sulking*
Head Wreck Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 giggling over the prospect of american drivers facing something like swindons infamous magic roundabout
Recommended Posts