JaneDead Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 how about a foot rub? anyone? anyone? i mean for me of course, not that i will do it for you.
phee Posted August 5, 2005 Author Posted August 5, 2005 Sure I will go get a foot.... and you can rub it!!! *Phee grabs his hacksaw and runs out the door*
JaneDead Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 no phee. my foot, still attatched to me, rubbed by someone... who is not me. actually my left foot then my right foot. or 2 people at one time doing them both. now that's what i am talking about.
phee Posted August 5, 2005 Author Posted August 5, 2005 *hands her bloody foot* so what am I supposed to do with this Miss. Ambiguous
JaneDead Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 *I* was never going to rub anything. it was me that was supposed to be rubbed damnit. get it right!!! and go eat your hotpockets with that foot now. don't let good food go to waste.
paradox Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 Score v. 1.SUCCEED triumph, achieve, win, *rack up, *chalk up, *nail it, *hit it. 2. CUT crosshatch, gouge, nick, notch, gash, slit. :grin :erm :fear
JaneDead Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 rubbing MY feet. not you though brenda. the boys have to do it of course.
JaneDead Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 and by "not you though brenda" i mean you do nothing, they rub our feet.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 rubbing MY feet. not you though brenda. the boys have to do it of course. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> and by "not you though brenda" i mean you do nothing, they rub our feet. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I would probably melt. I adore foot rubs!!
Recommended Posts