JaneDead Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 beans yes franks no ..... have any phees instead?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 I want a large Mochapheecachino with extra whipped cream and jimmies, to go.
phee Posted August 5, 2005 Author Posted August 5, 2005 I want a large Mochapheecachino with extra whipped cream and jimmies, to go. OK... to go where?
phee Posted August 5, 2005 Author Posted August 5, 2005 Ok... here is you cophee... what sort of things?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 Coloring Wayne's hair, piercing his ears, buying new "toys". You know, stuff.
phee Posted August 5, 2005 Author Posted August 5, 2005 No I have no idea what you are talking about.... explain please...
phee Posted August 5, 2005 Author Posted August 5, 2005 Oh sorry centipede larva and banana smoothie?
phee Posted August 5, 2005 Author Posted August 5, 2005 mmmm sounds fantastic Awsome!!! I knew that I was not gross here you are!
JaneDead Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 always odd, never gross. ok sometimes gross, but i like it!
phee Posted August 5, 2005 Author Posted August 5, 2005 always odd, never gross. ok sometimes gross, but i like it!
saechalyn Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 I feel like causing some trouble tonight. My friend suggested gang warfare, but I have no gang and I'm pretty non-violent. Any other ideas?
Dollardave Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 I feel like causing some trouble tonight. My friend suggested gang warfare, but I have no gang and I'm pretty non-violent. Any other ideas? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> U can always cause trouble with DC and Crank at city tonight they always go on friday.
phee Posted August 5, 2005 Author Posted August 5, 2005 Or you could have a wine cooler and watch some PG-13 movies
saechalyn Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 Or you could have a wine cooler and watch some PG-13 movies <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Now that's hot.
phee Posted August 5, 2005 Author Posted August 5, 2005 Now that's hot. Ha I knew it.... lets also live on the edge and tear the tags off some mattresses and rent some videos without rewinding them when done!!!
bean Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 I got asked out on a date today, and he like called and stuff to make sure we were still going on our date like an hour after I got home. :blink So I guess I'm going on a date tomorrow. So how does one act on a date without whoring it up?
Recommended Posts