Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

knows its actually nine, and two thumbs. or is it 8 and 3?....

Posted

dOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT!

Posted

Noticed the thumb prints on the window.

Posted

Knows that those are NOT thumbprints

Posted

Knows that they are really toe prints.

Posted

Can't fool me

Posted

not easily fooled

Posted

Acts a fool, but isn't

Posted

loves it

Posted

Is right

Posted

knows it

Posted

Can't get it

Posted

Won't blow it

Posted

hides it (somehow this is starting to sound like a song...:blink )

Posted

Tried it all day long

Posted

Wants to know why my knees of my sweatpants are greasy

Posted

broke it?

Posted

Shook it all night long.

Posted

Has been known to shake certain things

Posted

Has enough to shake a stick at.

Posted

"...shook me aaaaalll niiiight looooong..."

Posted

Might be confused

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.