Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

smells like teen spirit

Posted

Smells his laundry and says........uhhhhh, are these clean hun?

Posted

Has ten fingers

Posted

Has a finger hut collection.

Posted

collects sloan stuff

Posted

Shops smart, shops @ S Mart.

Posted

Doesn't shop at wallmart.

Posted

avoids _mart shopping

Posted

Avoided the vietnam draft.

Posted

Knows I was 4.5 yrs old when the war ended.

Posted

Rides a plastic horse before bed.

Posted

Knows where to find plastic horses

Posted

Keeps a pack of Trojans in a box

Posted

Likes to throw spears

Posted

Likes to throw spears

Posted

Says everything twice

Posted

Likes it when I do

Posted

Must be psychic or maybe literate

Posted

inventor of razor wire.

Posted

Maybe a killer of clowns

Posted

collects razor wire clippings, just like me.

Posted

Has a large collection of fur clocks

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Drinks tea out of a fur cup.

Posted

Likes hot liquids

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)

    • Scary Guy

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.