Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

poses nude

Posted

Wishes he could

Posted (edited)

Could do so in style. :whistling

Edited by dragoth
Posted

May be right

Posted (edited)

Knows I am right.

Edited by dragoth
Posted

Has seen naked people

Posted (edited)

hasnt seen enough naked people. :grin

Edited by dragoth
Posted

Is naked when his clothes are off

Posted

Is very hungry

Posted

Is well-dressed

Posted

wishes she could see it, so she could wish she hadnt!

Posted

Said that my mom was a woman

Posted

knows i didnt!

Posted

If he was my sister he would be a woman

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Calls all women her "sistaz."

Posted

Has nice ink

Posted

is nice

Posted

Reminds me of what's his name from the movie Dogma...

Posted

Knows that he means Jay

Posted

Can tell she has a better memory, and nicer breasts, then I do.

Posted

Is right.

Posted

Is always right

Posted

Wonders why he looks like he's wondering...

Posted

thinks too much about others thinking too much

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.