Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

new

Posted

Might be in trouble

Posted (edited)

is trouble :wink

Edited by dragoth
Posted

Knows my middle name

Posted

chose a board name based off my favorite comic strip :p

Posted

Is new and welcome here!

Posted

is a hawt lil devil :devil

Posted

Just said something reall nice about me

Posted

says nice stuff to everyone

Posted

Is one of the nicest people I sorta know

Posted

then must not know me that well

Posted

Is funny as Hell

Posted

knows that hell must not be too funny then. :laughing

Posted (edited)

Is an iron maiden.

Edited by soothsayer
Posted

digs iron maiden

Posted

digs digdug

Posted

Digs for gold

Posted

has found more than me

Posted

Knows he's the king of gold digging nostril prospectors

Posted

Farts in the general direction of gold digging nostril prospectors...

Posted

Knows that I have the ass of death

Posted

Guesses she would show it to me.

Posted

wants to see brendas @$$

Posted

Thinks he can't read the rules of the game...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.