Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Has been compared to Slash.

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

That was meant for Sooth...

Has been compared to Slash.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Posted

Meant to throw my "insult" to sooth

Posted

should know i didnt take it that way

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Likes being compared to Slash.

Posted

Sees dead people

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Sees invisible corsets and sex.

Posted

Sees the same, which is why we get along

Posted

Is writing at this very moment.

Posted

Caught me in the act.

Posted

Has been caught with her hand in the..........

Posted

Was going to say pickle jar

Posted (edited)

trying to get her finger out in time

Edited by Paper Hearts
Posted

Has palyed "pull my finger"

Posted (edited)

knows there's no real way of winning

Edited by Paper Hearts
Posted

Sure is right about that

Posted

Is all knowing about bars, I mean jars.

Posted

Would open my jar if I asked him to do so.

Posted

spills the beans

Posted

there he is again, he's back.

Posted

Has eaten the beans

Posted

has BEEN at it for some time

Posted

counts the beans

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.